RECRUITMENT FOR WAITERS/WAITRESSES IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
As the waitress / waiter is responsible for welcoming our guests to the restaurant and waiting on them throughout their visit. The successful candidate will be neat in appearance, have an outgoing personality, good communication skills and able to thrive in a high paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as a team member with other Servers, Runners, and Bartenders to engage with Guests in a friendly and attentive manner.
- Take accurate orders and partner with all Team Members to serve food and beverages that exceed Guest expectations.
- Demonstrate extensive menu and beverage knowledge.
- Utilize sales techniques to enhance the Guest experience, up-sell, and meet sales goals.
- Always practice responsible alcohol service in accordance with state/local laws and Brinker alcohol policy.
- Responsible for side work as assigned and maintaining cleanliness.
- Ensure all payments are processed timely, accurately, and correctly. Maintain the confidentiality of Guests’ information.
- All other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Prior customer service experience
Good oral and written communication skills
Able to stand, walk, reach, bend, twist, and wipe dirt
Able to lift heavy loads
Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive