RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
We’re seeking for self-motivated, passionate, dedicated, responsible, and suitably qualified individuals to serve as customer service for reputable and growing companies in Canada.
As the customer service representative, you’ll be the first point of contact with customers in the organization and your main responsibility will be providing detailed, professional, accurate and courteous advice to clients as well handle their complaints, inquiries or concerns. The position is open to all suitably qualified candidates as there’ll be no discrimination on the basis of gender, nationality, religion, race, colour and all others as protected by the law.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle customer’s complaints, inquiries and concerns effectively
- Identifying customer’s needs and direct them to appropriate personnel
- Receive and welcome customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Offers advice and guidance to customers on available products or services
- Ensure that clients are satisfied with the service and goods they received
- Reviews customer’s profile and engage them in needs based conversation to identify potential opportunities
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma
Strong interpersonal and organization skills
Good time management skills
Pay strong attention to details
Customer service and details oriented