RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF BARTENDER IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA…APPLY NOW!!!
The United States of America commonly referred to as The United States (US) or America is a country in North America which comprises of 50 states, a federal district, and five (5) self governing province and various possessions with Washington DC as the capital city and New York City as the largest city by population.
A bartender is responsible for the mixing of drinks, serving and ensuring that customers are satisfied while creating an atmosphere of genuine hospitality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mixing and serving of alchoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Serving of liquor, soda, beer and wine
- Preparing alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage
- Receiving payment from customers either through cash, check, credit or debit cards
- Taking inventory and maintaining of records
- Maintaining orderliness and cleanliness of the bar area
- Adhering strictly to health safety regulations and standards
- Perform all other duties assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able to read and comprehend reading instructions
- Prior bartending experience
- Outgoing and demonstrated a positive attitude
- Warm and friendly demeanor