RECRUITMENT FOR COMPUTER OPERATORS IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States of America has the second largest land mass in the world after the China and with the help of population it has produced and built over time. The United States of America has also contributed a lot in humanitarian relief and was one of the first to put into practice the principles of socialism and communism. It has a great economy hence makes it appealing to the teeming population of job seekers.
We’re active seeking self-motivated, dedicated, talented and experienced individual to serve as COMPUTER OPERATOR for our growing clients in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. As a computer operator, you’ll be oversee the running of computer systems, and basically used it in handle various tasks which include typing, designing and others.
- Maintaining and supporting all computer software and hardware systems
- Ensuring all controls are set
- Performing troubleshooting for various system errors
- Evaluating connectivity issues, network equipment, and servers
- Setting up equipment and operation for employees and new users
- Installing, testing, and monitoring servers, new software and firewalls as needed
- Supporting team members with resolving computer issues
- Monitoring web performance, security and network availability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school or diploma or bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in working with server management and network support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, hardware, software and upgrades