ONGOING RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSITION OF A RECEPTIONIST IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Receptionists are a pivotal member of staff in any company. They are the first point of contact for any visitors to the office or anyone contacting an organisation, so being well-presented and polite are pivotal traits. A Receptionist also maintains security by logging all visitors and possibly issuing visitor passes. If this sounds like you, here is an opportunity for you to propel your career.
- Handles all incoming telephone calls while maintaining confidentiality and determining the urgency or nature of the calls. Directs the calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Greets and receives visitors. Provides assistance or refers individuals to the appropriate source.
- Performs typing, scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing of information for office operations.
- Performs administrative duties such as setting up for meetings, arranging for coffee service and luncheons, contacting the property managers regarding room arrangements, etc., as required.
- Distributes inter or intra departmental/unit communications and U.S. mail among the office.
- Maintains inventory and orders office supplies.
- Schedules patients for appointments and prepares new patient charts as required.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Excellent organization and time management skills
Customer service oriented
Good scanning and filling experience
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent attention to detail.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word;
Customer service and office administrative skills.