MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT AT COCA-COLA BOTTLING COMPANY…APPLY NOW!!!
Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational corporation, manufacturer, retailer and marketer of nonalcoholic beverages and syrups. It was invented in the year 1886 by a pharmacist called John Sith Pemberton in Atlanta as Coca Cola before it was acquired by Asa Griggs Candler in the year 1899 and was incorporated into The Coca Cola Bottling Company in the year 1892 wit it’s headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia.
Coca-Cola is currently recruiting passionate, hardworking and energetic individual to fill various positions which includes but not limited to the following; Order builder, Loader, Retail sales representative, Delivery driver, Sales trainee, Warehouse (order builder), Production worker, and Machine operator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders in shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Able to read and interpret written instructions
- Able to adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Good problem solving skills